Kehilat Chaverim’s Community committees provide support and outreach to membership, including non-religious activities.
Integrates new members.
Maintains information on referrals and resources for life- cycle events and other special needs of members.
Responds to personal and family life-cycle events.
Organizes social events for Kehilat Chaverim such as games night, Jewish cooking or nature outings. Coordinates annual membership meeting.
Organizes community outreach efforts including social action activities.
- Organizes Kehilat Chaverim’s support for the The Bridge’s residential program.
Coordinates volunteer opportunities such as serving at a soup kitchen or participating in charitable causes.
- Coordinates parties and special events. Some highlights of recent activities include:
Trip to the Yiddish Book Center in Amherst, MA
Salons on varied topics including Being Mortal by Atul Gawande
Chanukah party at a member’s home
Our wonderful High Holiday services depend on the participation of KC members and friends.
Consider taking on a new role this year:
- If you’ve led a prayer, perhaps lead a service with a KC friend.
- Enjoyed the delicious food after services? Help plan the repast.
- Enjoyed hearing about the lives of members’ loved ones? Share your memories at Yizkor.
Everyone is welcome. Service fees are low, and are waived or reduced for anyone unable to pay.
Want more info? Send us an email: email@example.com
Ready to join? Download the Membership Registration Form, and mail it to Nancy Malley at:
8 INDIAN HILL DRIVE
GRANBY, CT 06035