Our wonderful High Holiday services depend on the participation of KC members and friends.
Consider taking on a new role this year: if you’ve led a prayer, perhaps lead a service with a KC friend.
Enjoyed the delicious food after services? Help plan the repast.
Enjoyed hearing about the lives of members’ loved ones, Share your memories at Yizkor.
Everyone is welcome. Service fees are low, and are waived or reduced for anyone unable to pay.
Contact Sue Garten at email@example.com or Marcie Schwartz at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
The Ed/Cult Committee fosters a fellowship of learning around themes central to our members that creatively integrates elements from many Kehilat committees. We seek to deepen and broaden our understanding of Jewish life through shared study, exploration, and experiences, which can include lectures, discussion, study, and book groups and trips to theaters and museums. Committee members develop ideas and organize events.
Kehilat Chaverim's Community committees provide support and outreach to membership, including non-religious activities.
- Integrates new members.
- Maintains information on referrals and resources for life- cycle events and other special needs of members.
- Responds to personal and family life-cycle events.
- Organizes social events for Kehilat Chaverim such as games night, Jewish cooking or nature outings. Coordinates annual membership meeting.
Co-Chairs: Maggie Cohen, Andrea Levy
- Organizes community outreach efforts including social action activities.
- Coordinates volunteer opportunities such as serving at a soup kitchen or
- participating in charitable causes.
Co-Chairs: Clarissa Basch, Linda Busch
- Coordinate parties and special events
Co-Chairs: Janet Abel, Ellen Coffey